Community Based Learning - Logistics
Forms & Agreements
Consult with your EE-Coordinator (PDF) for your Faculty specific guidelines and processes prior to completion of applicable forms. No forms or agreements should be completed without first contacting your EE Coordinator.
Partner and Affiliation Agreements
These agreements are generated by the Office of the Counsel, York University. The EE lead in each Faculty will be able to direct you to the appropriate personnel that can assist you in obtaining affiliation agreements.
A Partner Agreement is made between the Course Director and the partner in the community. Such agreements clarify:
- The role of the community partner
- The role of the student and what they are expected to deliver
- The role of the student and Course Director
- Term of the Agreement, and Termination of the Agreement
- Other considerations that are specific to the learning experience